You are here:

House of Commons Library

Children: Grandparents and others who require leave of the court to apply for access

Published Monday, February 10, 2020

This note is no longer available.

The updated version of this briefing paper is entitled Children: Grandparents and court orders for contact with grandchildren (England).

Commons Briefing papers CBP-7574

Author: Chris Murphy

Topics: Child care, Children and families, Divorce, Older people

Share this page

Stay up to date

  • Subscribe to RSS feed Subscribe to Email alerts Commons Briefing papers

House of Commons Library

The House of Commons Library provides research, analysis and information services for MPs and their staff.