You are here:

House of Commons Library

Child support: when a non-resident parent lives abroad - withdrawn

Published Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Please note that this briefing paper has been withdrawn, and replaced by CBP7775, Child maintenance: cases when someone lives overseas (England & Wales).

Commons Briefing papers SN03405

Author: Manjit Gheera

Topics: Child support, Children and families

Share this page

Stay up to date

  • Subscribe to RSS feed Subscribe to Email alerts Commons Briefing papers

House of Commons Library

The House of Commons Library provides research, analysis and information services for MPs and their staff.